IFC ISO Consultancy
IFC ISO Consultancy
Established in the ISO Consultancy / Consultant service since year 2008, we strongly believe that the focus is your business but not the quality management system. Any system should add value to your business and not be a burden to its management and staffs. Our consultants will make sure your documents control will meet either ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, ISO 45001, HACCP or other quality standards requirements. We have been providing ISO Consultant / Consultancy / Training for JB / Johor market for more than 10 years. We are also a HRDF Registered / Approved Training Provider.
Your quality control will be useful, practical and require minimum maintenance. We will also deliver a comprehensive of ISO Maintenance Service Program, which is tailored-made for small and medium organizations who normally have limited resources and skills. By having a most cost effective ISO consultancy in your company, you will benefit from the below:
- Free your employees so that they could focus on essential business requirements instead of management system maintenance activities
- Increase values and effectiveness of your management system through our expertise and proven document management tools (IFC ISO Document Management System).
- Ensure your management system continues to comply with requirements. Save in training cost.
Inforco Sdn Bhd is an Approved ISO Consultancy Company for Malaysia Productivity Corporation (MPC) for providing the ISO related training and consultancy.
Implementation Plan toward achieving the ISO certification
- Step 1: Assessment And Planning
Conduct an initial of the nature of business process flow and organization chart, establishing the project plan with the management team and Management commitment is introduced to all employeess via the ISO 9001 Quality Awareness Training.
- Step 2: Business Process And System Development
Review and confirm organization, develop business processes.
- Step 3: Development Of Quality System Procodures And Support Documents
Development of quality manual, quality policy, objective, and value added procedures and work instruction/references/forms. Relevant trainings are provided to guide companies to develop the required documentation.
- Step 4: Implementation And Review Of Documented System
Conduct implementation and Introduction of the inter-related processes that has been established and documented to company employees. Confirm process effectiveness. Also includes IQA training and performing first internal audit, undertake corrective action and management review meeting.
- Step 5: Pre Compliance Audit
Independent audit on the system implemented and practical advice to company on the missing link.
- Step 6: Third Party Certification Audit
Audit by certification body.
ISO Standards Transition
We also help you to upgrade your current management system to latest version of ISO Standards (e.g. from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015, from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015).
We follow the same methodology as the original implementation process, by conducting a gap analysis and assisting your organization to meet ISO Standard requirements.